DECRYPTION KEY: QF4LYZX16G$IKO-006
REP #: 216-HIVE-SAV
SUBJ: Altars of Reflection—Dispatch
1. Regarding the power known as Deepsight and its use within VIP #7282's throne world:
Some Guardians have already used this power to access secret pockets of space. Hidden agents have dubbed them "Altars of Reflection" for now. There, the invocation of Deepsight in concert with significant objects has enabled us to view memories belonging to #7282.
2. Access to this power requires spending time with the Relic, and subsequently, in one of the Pyramids. Long-term exposure to Darkness in this manner carries inherent risk, and the process is nontrivial. However, in the interest of learning everything possible about this space and the relevant VIP, certain chances must be taken.
Considering the sensitive nature of the topic, reports should be directed subject to the attention of IKO-006 only.
3. So far, it is estimated that Guardians have been able to view memories that #7282 wants. This supposition is upheld by #7282's specific and personal input on the memories in question. But why these memories? This remains a worthwhile question to answer in order to understand #7282's larger goal.
4. Hidden agent (LIN-357) was dispatched in full understanding of requisite risks to determine the following as possible: limits and potential of physical space, applicability of other items and memories, span of #7282's attention to the mentioned spaces, possibility for use of Deepsight outside of Altar parameters, and possibility for use of Altar parameters with other applications.
5. LIN-357 is also to assess potential danger in continuing and encouraging Guardian access to and use of Altar spaces.
Total Character Length: 1763 | Total Views: 6.3K